Pacific Energy Fails on all Levels of Customer Service

Update added by user Aug 14, 2015

As a clarification to this complaint. This is a pellet stove distributed by Pacific Energy.

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2015

I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy.The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014.

I called repeatedly for warranty service and Pacific Energy refused to return my calls. They did make contact with the installer and informed them that they wouldn't honor the warranty because "No one else was having a problem". I'm sure that was BS. So the installer said the unit was not warranted as advertised.

In the winter of 2014-15 the unit broke down in October and never worked. I called Pacific Energy and they refused to call me back. I called the installer and they refused to come out and fix it.

You should avoid PE products and services.You'll hear every excuse for not getting your item repaired.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
I want a replacement stove manufactured by someone else.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Piazzetta Stove
Review category
review #682914 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pacific Energy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14, 2015 #1033326

Pacific Energy has shown no interest in discussing or resolving this issue.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.