Update added by user Aug 14, 2015
As a clarification to this complaint. This is a pellet stove distributed by Pacific Energy.
Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2015
I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy.The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014.
I called repeatedly for warranty service and Pacific Energy refused to return my calls. They did make contact with the installer and informed them that they wouldn't honor the warranty because "No one else was having a problem". I'm sure that was BS. So the installer said the unit was not warranted as advertised.
In the winter of 2014-15 the unit broke down in October and never worked. I called Pacific Energy and they refused to call me back. I called the installer and they refused to come out and fix it.
You should avoid PE products and services.You'll hear every excuse for not getting your item repaired.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- I want a replacement stove manufactured by someone else.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Piazzetta Stove
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."
- "Contacted Life Alert for information. They sent a colorful brochure that contained no information about terms and pricing. We found this a bit suspicious and lost interest in dealing with..."
- "Wow! Thanks a ton Solis your are a stand up group. I know that one of the most significant concerns about ordering a hot tub cover online is getting the finished..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."