Update by user Aug 14, 2015

As a clarification to this complaint. This is a pellet stove distributed by Pacific Energy.

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2015

I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy.The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014.

I called repeatedly for warranty service and Pacific Energy refused to return my calls. They did make contact with the installer and informed them that they wouldn't honor the warranty because "No one else was having a problem". I'm sure that was BS. So the installer said the unit was not warranted as advertised.

In the winter of 2014-15 the unit broke down in October and never worked. I called Pacific Energy and they refused to call me back. I called the installer and they refused to come out and fix it.

You should avoid PE products and services.You'll hear every excuse for not getting your item repaired.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of piazzetta stove from Pacific Energy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2600 and wants Pacific Energy to "i want a replacement stove manufactured by someone else".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pacific Energy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pacific Energy?

Comments

Pacific Energy has shown no interest in discussing or resolving this issue.